Blue Lace Agate
Healing properties, spiritual properties, Blue Lace Agate stone benefits and powers, Blue Lace Agate meaning and uses explained.
Blue Lace Agate can be found in South Africa and Romania. This beautiful pale blue crystal can calm communications with others and protect you from the opinions of others. It also has the ability to heal certain parts of the body and aid several medical conditions.
Pale blue with bands of white, grey or dark blue lines
This is not a traditional birthstone
Healing properties of Blue Lace Agate
Blue Lace Agate can assist with the healing of many conditions.
- Clarify your thoughts
- Confidence to speak
- Focus & Concentration
- Letting go of old emotions
- Baby blues for new mothers
- High blood pressure
- Colds & Flu
- Nervous system
- Skin disorders
- Itching from insect bites
- Sore throat
- Swollen glands in neck
- Hereditary bone deformity
Spiritual properties of Blue Lace Agate
Blue Lace Agate will assist you to communicate with your spirit guide and angels. Due to its power to heal previously unresolved issues, it encourages quiet contemplation that leads to spiritual growth and inner stability.
How to use Blue Lace Agate
- Meditate with it by either holding the crystal or placing it in the area of pain or organ on your body you wish to heal.
- For headache release, place the Blue Lace Agate on the forehead, temples or base of the neck if a headache radiates from that point.
- For digestive issues and the relief of gastritis place the crystal on the abdomen.
- To remove blockages in the nervous system and aid arthritis, add Blue Lace Agate to your bath for 15-20 minutes.
- For all emotional issues place the Blue Lace Agate on the throat chakra (rest on the throat) or if this is difficult, hold the crystal while imagining the troublesome emotion or problem flowing into the earth beneath your feet and being replaced by soothing energy from the crystal.
- Wear your crystal with a pendant, bracelet or pop them in your pocket.
How to cleanse Blue Lace Agate
There are several ways to cleanse your crystal. Below are the preferred methods for the Blue Lace Agate.
Cleansing in saltwater
Rinse or soak your crystal in water from the sea, a river or lake. If this is not possible you can make your own mix from sea or rock salt.
Cleansing with smudge sticks
Burn a sage smudge stick and wave it back and forth underneath the crystal for 20 to 30 seconds.
Cleansing using the earth
Bury your crystal for at least a day and up to several months, preferably in pure, clean soil.
Cleansing with visualisation
Visualise a bright light surrounding the crystal dissolving all the negative energy.
How to re-energise Blue Lace Agate
After cleaning your crystal of negative energy you have to then re-energise them to restore its natural energy for healing again.
Re-energising in the sunlight
Place the crystals in the sun for a few hours or all day.
Leaving them for a couple of days will allow your crystal to have the benefit from the strong energy from the sun and the more gentle energy from the moon.
Re-energising in the moonlight
Place the crystals in the light of the moon for a few hours or overnight is fine. A full moon works best.
Your crystal does not have to be in direct moonlight nor will it not charge if it’s a cloudy night. The moon’s energy is always there.
Programing your Blue Lace Agate crystal
Once your crystal is cleansed and re-energised you will need to set your intentions before you use them. This is to program your crystal for a specific use.
How to set your intentions
Sit quietly and hold your crystal in your hands. Clear your mind and focus on the crystal. Concentrate on the energy you wish to program the crystal with. It could be an emotional, physical or spiritual intention. Only pick one, don’t overload the crystal with many intentions. Continue to do this until you feel that enough has been done.